Breast enlargement is a procedure that aims to increase breast size improve the shape. It is also known as breast augmentation. During the procedure, cosmetic surgeon in Punjab places an implant in the breast. The implant could be filled with silicone or saline.
- If you are concerned about the small size of your breasts.
- If you have a noticeable difference in the size of both the breasts.
- If you wish to undergo reconstruction after undergoing some type of breast surgery.
- If your smaller breasts are out of proportion for the rest of your body.
- If you have lost your breast volume due to weight loss or pregnancy.
After the surgery, gauze dressing will be placed over the incisions. Your breasts will be wrapped in elastic bandage and supported by a special bra. The stitches will be removed 7 to 10 days after the procedure.
Swelling, soreness and bruising may exist several days after the surgery. Some women report mild burning around the nipples after the procedure.
Wearing a sports bra 24 hours a day after the procedure can help reduce swelling and speed up the healing.
Pain relievers may help reduce pain.
When To See Your Doctor
Following the above therapies can take care of again problem to a significant extent. However, in the event the problem persists which is so acute that it refrains you from doing your routine work, you must visit a doctor. Some really serious concerns are some weakness, backache with ache in legs, painful sensation in thighs and leg or backache, as soon as one should immediately meet up with a doctor. In significant cases surgery could possibly be recommended.
You'll know the minute you arrive this is the place. We are here to surpass your desires.